Gluten Free Dog Cookie Recipe
This is how to make an organic gluten free dog cookie for your fur babies.
What you’ll need:
– 1 cup Bob’s Red Mill Brown Rice Flour
– 4oz jar of organic baby food (we used banana, you can use whatever flavor your dog likes most that does not have onions or grapes)
– cookie sheet
– greasing agent / butter
1) Take the Bob’s Red Mill Brown Rice Flour and mix it with the organic baby food
2) Roll into 4 x 1″ logs
3) Cut into half inch coins
4) Bake in a greased cookie sheet for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees.
5) Store in the freezer after cooling
6) Serve to your pups and watch there tails wag with delight!